An electrical foreman is in charge of large and complex projects that employ many different electricians at the same time, and supervises the project as a whole, from the large-scale down to the details. On such a project, a foreman is responsible for providing on-site direction and leadership for workers in order to complete jobs within specific guidelines that include quality standards, time requirements, and budget considerations.
- Manage, train and evaluate team members
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding budget, schedules, scope changes, material & Labor Management
- Manage material to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained
- Coordinate with other trades prior to and during install process
- Establish & maintain relationships with customers to insure satisfaction
- Participate in Project meetings & conference calls
- Interact closely with teams to ensure project needs & expectations are met
- 5 years experience in commercial/residential environment.
- Ability to manage crews & schedules of 5-20 people.
- Knowledge of electrical codes & construction safety requirements.
- Telephone & Data experience is preferred.
- Experience in electrical systems, controls, network cabling systems as well as fire & security alarms.